- No smoking or alcohol on Shiloh property.
- Children under 16 must have a signed "Parent Consent to Swim" form.
- Females are required to wear one-piece/modest swimsuit.
- Please swim within the designated swimming area, not outside the roped area.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. However, please be courteous of our lakeside neighbors, no loud singing/noises after 9:00 pm at, or near, the waterfront.
- No fishing near the swim area, including off of boat ramp dock.
- No fireworks on Shiloh grounds.
- A life-jacket must be worn when using Shiloh boats. Please hang up your life-jacket when you are done.
- No jumping off the docks or Shiloh boats.
- Basketball court closes at dark.
- If staying in cottages or cabins, please do not move furniture around; leave the rental the way you found it.
- Please do not walk through other camper’s sites, unless invited.
- Pet are welcome at the campsites. They must be on leash at all times. They are NOT allowed in any rentals or Shiloh buildings. Please clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed at beachfront; signs are posted. They may swim elsewhere along waterfront.
- If on the lake boating, do not go onto other lake property’s trampolines, floating devices, docks, etc.
- Bible study is Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am -11:15 am, July through August.
- No waterfront activities/playground use during Bible Study.
- Potluck dinner is Thursday at 5:30 pm, rain or shine, July through August. Shiloh provides plates, plastic wear, napkins, cups and drink.
- We will gladly have a Community Bonfire upon request, providing there is no Burn Ban. (Give as much notice to the directors as possible in order to make this happen.)
- Firewood bundles for sale: $3.50 a bundle or 3 bundles for $10.00
- Worms for sale at office or store during hours: $4.00 or 3/$11
- Prayer Chapel is located near Westcott Road, please feel free to spend time with the Lord there.
- See posted hours for Shiloh's "Shnack" Shack for sweet treats and merchandise.
waterfront safety information
The swimming facilities at Shiloh Christian Family Campground are not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible persons. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests. In the interest of your safety and that of your guests, we require you to follow these rules.
Please be sure to read all safety rules which are listed here and are located at the swim area. Injuries can be prevented and safety is everyone’s responsibility. If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you. Furthermore, if you notice any problems with the water quality or the absence of safety equipment, please notify us at once. Thank you.
WATERFRONT SAFETY RULES
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult on the beachfront.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, or similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP IMMEDIATELY. A free phone is provided at the Shiloh office. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical services are posted.
- IF ANYONE HAS AN EPILEPTIC SEIZURE they are not allowed back in the water for 24 hours.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation and swim only in the designated bathing area. Only swim within the swim lines.
- Alchohol is not permitted at the waterfront.
- Females are asked to wear one piece swim suits (*MANDATORY*)
- Any child 16 and under swimming at the waterfront must have a parental consent form filled out. These forms are available at the office for you to sign.